- Warranty Information
- What the Warranty DOES NOT Cover
- Limited Warranty
- Effective Date
- Warrantor Contact
- Return and Refund Policy
Xpression Gaming Chairs (the "Products") are warranted for a period of:
5 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Gas Lift failure
- Star base failure
- Caster failure
3 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery
- Failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery
- Major defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline, and casters, such as:
- Skeletal steel frame failure
- Recline Mechanism failure
- Tilt Mechanism failure
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Wear and tear of surfaces, including but not limited to: degradation of upholstery (PU leather / fabric / leather), top portion of armrests, memory foam pillow(s)
- Casters including but not limited to: damage to plastic coverings, bent, or broken color inserts, variance of tightness of mechanisms
- Cuts, scratches or damage including but not limited to: accidents, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes to any part of the chair
- Any claims for indirect, consequential or incidental losses Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Zipchair
- Damage caused to any part of the product during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions, tools, or other materials provided
- Minor misalignments, variations arising out of hand-made workmanship
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these terms and conditions herein. For the purposes of any warranty protection from Zipchair, all subsequent purchasers acquire the Product "as is". This warranty will end immediately if the Product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial-use.
Zipchair reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Zipchair reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced.
Such replacement or repair is offered by Zipchair at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America. All replacement chair parts purchased by existing Zipchair customers shall be warranted for the remainder of their original Zipchair Warranty Period, or chair parts Warranty Period, whichever is longer (original Zipchair invoice required to be eligible).
This warranty is in addition to any rights a consumer may have under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America. Any paragraph of this warranty which is unenforceable or void at law is to be severed and the rest of this warranty will remain in force.
This warranty shall be effective for purchases of the Products as of the date of delivery..
Any queries relating to this warranty are to be sent to: Zipchair Gaming 60 Austin Boulevard, Commack NY 11725 Email: email@example.com
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the day you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your item is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your issuer's policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from you refund.
- Personalized products are not subject to this return policy and cannot be returned.